Wednesday, April 1, 2015

01.04.15 ... another beginning

A YEAR has passed since THAT day (aiyo, the day I quit my job lar) and so many things had happened since then. But those are stories for another time, perhaps. 

Today, well, today I decided to start all over again. Yup, another revision for my blog. Nothing fancy just more streamlined and hopefully, better contents.


But before we go any further let's take a look back at what I wrote on the previous first page of this blog... published on 14.7.14...  

"COOKING has always been my passion. Later, thanks to AFC and Food Networks I found that I also enjoy baking. But, due to work commitments I was seldom able to do either... till now.

After spending more than fourteen years writing Tech stuffs I decided to call it a day a few months back.


Yey, finally I'm free to explore those options and ambitions that I have previously pushed to the sidelines.


Doing a 180-degree career turn is exhilarating but at the same time... definitely scary.


But, I believe every cloud has a silver lining. And, when you do something with all your heart sincerely, Insyallah, Allah will be there to guide you.


This blog is not only to share recipes but also any interesting food-related discoveries and adventures.  


I also love all things Transformers, anime, cool gadgets as well as DIY stuffs. So don't be surprised, if once a while non-food related thingie crop up in here as well :) "




Dengan Lafaz  

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
(In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful).



Let's get started, shall we.




++ BroZAM ++







No comments:

Post a Comment